- Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the osclass-pro.com ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://osclass-pro.com/ website (the "Service").
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
- These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Terms of buying
- When you buy or download a Item (theme or plugin) from osclass-pro.com you acquire a non-exclusive license , ie you may not transfer , sell, distribute , share , or rent any part of the theme or plugin.
- Paid themes and plugins without authors permission for placement on other resources for anyone including personal acquaintance , whether in educational or developmental purposes.
If you put a purchased theme or plugin freely available , we reserve the right, without notice to lock your account online https://osclass-pro.com/. As a result, you lose the ability to receive updates and get technical support. We can also take other measures to protect our interests.
- Each theme and plugin is sold as a license for one domain. For each new domain you need to buy again.
Given the nature of digital content, a refund on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given (read the section Warranties below on this page ) has been breached. We will assess refund requests (if you have an Service account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Service items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill;
We as authors of an item you buy warrants to you that:
- the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is 'sold';
- the item matches the description;
- we have the rights necessary to license that item on the terms of applicable license;
- your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- the item is supported, we will provide you:
Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
Discretionary version updates, Technical questions about the item's built-in features, functionality and Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- If you need help, contact us to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me help you spend some money :)